Saturday, December 1, 2018

Mobile Devices

In this module we have learned about different apps that can be used in the classroom by teachers and students. I found three of these apps very beneficial. The first app I would like to talk about is Kahoot which is used to make game shows for the students. All the teacher has to do is enter the questions she wants into the app and it turns it into a game. I could implement this into my future classroom by creating game shows for the students to play for certain subjects. A problem that may arise while using this technology tool would be technology not working.
The next app I would like to talk about is Seesaw. Seesaw is a place for student portfolios. Students can store and post their best work to share with their parents. Teachers can also discuss a student's strengths and weaknesses with their parents. I could use this in my future classroom to create student portfolios to keep parents involved in their child's work and progress. A challenge that could come about when using this app would parents being getting upset over something that was posted.
Teach Learn Lead is the last app I want to talk about. This app is like Facebook for teachers. Teachers from all over the country can get together and talk about lesson plan ideas or career advice. I could implement this into the classroom by asking for new ideas for lesson plans to use in the classroom. One problem that I may face with this app would be teachers having different lesson plans than me since it is from all over the country or teachers giving me the wrong advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile Devices

In this module we have learned about different apps that can be used in the classroom by teachers and students. I found three of these apps ...